Mission:Missing Mission:Missing

interesting

Intersting concept sound would be very nice though

Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

Pretty nice

I thought this was a nice flash, the graphics were nice as well, and the i liked the music choice.
All I can say is you have weird dreams though.

tankmen scrap tankmen scrap

Good

Well I never saw the original tankman, but I thought that this was pretty neat. The graphics were really nice, and I liked how there mouth moved while they were talking. I also liked when they talked.

There still could be some improvement. The first guy i didnt even see get stabbed at all. All he did was jump towards him and fall and bleed. I thought that this was way to short though. and they didnt really fight at all. All that would happen is one would kill the other, with out a fight, just a quicke move and there dead.

Keep up the good work though you got talent.

NINJA#1 NINJA#1

Very nice

I really enjoyed this flash. Is there going to be more Ninja flashes, since this one has a #1 next to it i would hope so. Keep up the good work.

The Sideburns Collab The Sideburns Collab

I only liked the first one

I really only liked the first one, the rest were not really that good.

A Clock P.S.A. A Clock P.S.A.

Dont know why

I dont know why this was made, what exactly was the point of this? I agree with the guy below me.

crabs crabs

Funny But Repetitive

It was funny for the first time or two but kind of repetitive.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Best Flash Ever

I watched every single episode and it is nice to see the major improvements of quality from the beginning to the very end. This was a great series. Keep up the great work and good luck in the future.

Realm of the Video Game 4 Realm of the Video Game 4

Nice Work

Even though this is the first i have seen of the series it still was real fun to watch.
The only thing i didnt like was the music in the water kind of got annoying.
Cant wait for the next one.
º¿º

Got Squished? Got Squished?

Great Graphics

Those were the best graphics i have seen here.
Loved the 3-d Style.
I found it kind of boring and obvious as what was going to happen though.
The music made me angry.
Overall it was a decent flash with great graphics.