Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Fun

It was fun, but massing towers was much more efficient than upgrading, also some towers i found pretty useless. Overall it was a fun gae

Chronotron Chronotron

Amazing

One of the Greatest Puzzle Games period. Very Unique with endless possibilities to beat each level

Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1 Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1

Real Fun but buggy

It was lots of fun with the gameplay and the different stuff you pick up. Twice on the second mission second level my guy got stuck in mid air and couldn't move. Also the enemies spawn right on top of you a lot which isnt too fun.
Overall I really enjoyed playing for a while great graphics as well.
Keep up the good work and iron out the bugs.

NG QUIZ - electric flash NG QUIZ - electric flash

it was entertaining

It was entertaining, but the buttons defiantly have to be bigger cause it was hard to choose an answer.

S-E5000 responds:

Yeah sorry about the buttons. However I am glad you liked it and thanks for the review

Blackjack Fun Blackjack Fun

well made

It was blackjack nothing special. Only played it for a few minutes though, but there was no option to split the cards when you get two of the same.

Pandemic Pandemic

Awsome game

This was a real fun game keep up the great work. Its fun to play even after you beat it. Hoping for a sequel with maybe some new features.

OverKill- WCS OverKill- WCS

The Idea was nice

The idea was good, but the gameplay and controls were terrible. The ball went were ever it wanted, and the AI just ran right into a wall the whole time.

Tidal Wave Tidal Wave

nice classic

It was a nice classic game, but i accidently passed the helicopter and couldnt get back.

tomthinks responds:

I'll fix that then, seems to be a problem. That's what I get for not testing it with lots of people.

Anchor Ball Anchor Ball

So cool

My best was 29. :)
It would be cool if there were different modes, like continuous were there is no timer to practice and stuff. Also i think each lvl needs its own music. I thought the game was awsome though.

Goal Keeper Goal Keeper

Easy contrlols and fun

I thought this was a pretty neat game, very simple yet fun. The only thing i would think would make it better would be music.